Guess who’s 50?? That’s right, Rockwood Nursery School is celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary this year! There are so many families that have attended the nursery school over the years. So we would like to extend a special invitation to you, and to the community, to come and celebrate our 50th year in Rockwood at our upcoming Annual Spaghetti Dinner and Auction being held on Saturday, February 24th, 2018 at the Rockmosa Community Centre from 4pm-8:30pm.
For those of you who have never attended, this is a family friendly event so bring the kids! You will enjoy a spaghetti dinner, a dessert table and birthday cake, as well as tons of silent auction items up for grabs. We also have special appearances from Belle and Spider-Man so come early. As always, the proceeds from this event help support the operating costs of the nursery school. Tickets are available in advance at the school and will also be available at the door.
Ticket pricing is as follows:
Family ticket: $38 (2 adults & up to 3 children)
Adult ticket: $12
Child ticket: $8 (children 2 & under are free)
We are determined to make this our BEST and most successful Spaghetti Dinner and Auction to date. In order to make to make this happen, we would like to ask for support from our community in the following ways:
- Attend the event and invite your family and friends to do the same
- Let us know on our Facebook Event that you are coming (this helps to spread the word)
- Bid on our silent auction items as all proceeds go to the school
- Make a donation at the nursery school prior to the date of the event of any new unused item, handmade item, or service
- Be a sponsor for the event for as little as $25 and have your business info displayed for hundreds of local families to see (contact Bianca at email@example.com more info and pricing)
- Volunteer at the event – student volunteers are always needed for set up, clean up and running the event (contact Victoria at 519-856-4486 )
Rockwood Nursery School would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our local businesses and families who have supported us in countless ways over the years. You are the reason we are here today, celebrating our 50th year. We hope to see you at the Spaghetti Dinner & Auction to help us celebrate.