Top 10 Reasons Parents Love Rockwood Nursery School
10. We love supporting our local community
9. Parents get to meet other local parents of same aged children
8. Parents get to be involved by volunteering during their child’s class
7. The school is big, bright and spacious
6. Our kids meet friends that they continue to go to elementary school with
5. There is a diaper friendly toddler program starting at 18 months (hard to find at other schools!)
4. It’s very affordable and much less expensive than daycare
3. We get to take our kids on field trips to give them new and fun experiences
2. Our kids learn SO much before they head into Kindergarten
1. Rockwood Nursery School has the BEST TEACHERS!
These are just some of many reasons why parents love Rockwood Nursery School. Once you have a child attend the school you come to see why the school has been so popular for almost 50 years. We have children attend the school from Rockwood, Guelph, Acton, Milton and surrounding areas because it’s the best nursery school around. Our children get to have so many new experiences and learn so many new skills while at nursery school. Let your child gain new experiences with regular field trips, new friends, arts and crafts, free play time, story time and more!
What could you do with an extra 5 + hours a week of time while your child is being well cared for in a fun learning environment?
Rockwood Nursery School offers diaper friendly programs from 18 months to 5 years starting at only $150 per month. We also have package deals available if you want to enroll your child in more than one program. Check out our website (www.rockwoodnurseryschool.ca) for more details or to download our registration forms.
Registration is now OPEN, and classes fill up quickly so be sure to secure your spot soon!